This soy wax candle has been completely made by masters and decorated throughout with an array of wild flowers. Whilst burning the aroma of the wild flowers subtly scents your surroundings. Each candle features a lead free all cotton wick.
ECO Soy wax candle
CAUTION: for the first time, it is important to allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. Always remove the burnt part of a wick with your fingertips before lighting the candle again.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets;
- When you first light your candle, allow the wax to pool all the way to the outer edges of the container. This is called a melt pool. Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum fragrance throw;
- Always burn candles on a stable, protected, heat-resistant surfaces or place on a heatproof plate;
- Do not burn in a draft. A draft may provide more oxygen to a flame which may cause a hotter, uneven burn;
- Before each use, trim the wick to approx. 6mm(1/4”), and never move or re-light until flame is out and wax is completely solid. If the wick becomes too long while burning, extinguish flame before trimming;
- Do not burn soy wax candles for more than 3 hours at a time.